Friday, June 10, 2011

Yesterday was a busy one. I went to my sister's graduation and caught up with friends to see Super 8. First off the graduation was chaotic and we were stuck with Audrey and Adam who are both just equally annoying, and it was super cold which didn't help considering I'm sick.

Then around 10 I went to meet up with Steven, Bree, and Aaron to see Super 8. For not being an indie movie it was pretty good. I was definitely out of my comfort zone but nonetheless I had a fun time.

Tomorrow Bonnaroo is showing Mumford & Sons and Arcade Fire, that's all I'm looking forward to right now aside from finishing my story I've been writing since February. I'm so close to being done, I can't wait.

and of course what's a blog without ending it with a video. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment