Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creme de la Crepe

Steven, my parents, and I ended up going to downtown Pasadena last night. We found the cutest little french bistro called "Creme de la Crepe" and their food was so good! I wanted to take so many pictures there but Steven, thinking it was embarrassing, kept me from doing so. So I only got a few. This picture is from google, but you get the idea of what it looks like.






I got this cute little pink lemonade that is from France. It's so cute I kept the bottle! Right where I was sitting there was a long fable written in french called "le corbeau et le renard". That place was so magical, I really wish I could've lived there.














I got this amazingly sweet strawberry, banana, and nutella crepe.

















Earlier in that day we got out at 11:50 from school and after hanging out talking to Vanessa for about 20 minutes, Steven and I went to Subway, saw a few familiar faces on the way there then ate. After that we headed to the public library to read a few books. I've had a book from the library for over a year so although I couldn't check anything out I got to read The Waste Land while in there. Of course, I only read it because of the references Arcade Fire makes in "Speaking in Tongues". It was a good poem though. Confusing. I wish I could've spent more time analyzing it, but instead we headed off to Steven's house for an hour before going to Pasadena.





Today I got my new Chloe glasses that I've been waiting for for 2 weeks. It's nice having a pair that I'm not ashamed to wear to the outside world (my chanel ones had thick black lenses, they were so emo looking).
I really love instagram for iphone.


















SNL is re-airing Arcade Fire's second appearance tonight. Sure, it's not Win smashing his guitar at the end of intervention but we still get to see the cheek kiss. So cute. I'm excited.












OH! And I also saw a Mercedes that was the same model as the one on The Suburbs cover. Oh boy was it beautiful we were crossing the street and I screamed. I'm pretty sure the girl who was driving saw me. I wanted to steal it from her.

Two more school days of being a junior. Two. More.

No comments:

Post a Comment