Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Summer Set


Probably my favorite band to talk to (next to VerseEmerge, who I'll get to later) They're very down to earth nice people. I've witnessed Stephen do some very odd things when he was drunk but he's also very funny and very nice. John is sweet, he's never a bad time. And Josh is just plain weird. Brian and Jess are, well, normal. I've never really talked with Jess a lot before but one day hopefully.

Example 1 why I love them so much: they make every show feel it's being preformed for you and you only.
This isn't a very good example due to the audience vocals being so loud but I love the sound quality of the violin.


Example 2 is John Gomez's vocals on this song. 




Example 3 is well, just their energy. They really are an all around great band. 



And my last reason why I love them so much, is...
Josh really likes to be in his tighty-whities 





No comments:

Post a Comment