Sunday, June 26, 2011

This week has been insane, I've been on the go nonstop! Yoga, painting, moving furniture, cleaning, I love the stuff I get to do during summer break. Considering it's my last summer before I have responsibilities, a job, worries about moving/college/money, I want to spend it in my ideal way aka inside, rarely venturing outside of the house.

Scenes from the Suburbs premieres tomorrow! I'm so excited considering I've been waiting for this for so long. I can't wait until my dvd comes in August.


















One thing I found time for this week was obsessing over Ben Christensen's photography. His photographs are excellent and because most are of couples they're heartwarming and add a smile to my face.


































I've also become very obsessed with Orla Keily clothing. I'm a dress girl, I'm very dress obsessed but barely have any due to never finding exactly what I like. I'm very very picky when it comes to dresses but I seem to love every single one of these! Of course they're very expensive so instead of even trying to save up $300 for one dress I'm thinking about making my own. Maybe I'll start this week. Maybe.

This one would definitely be my first one to try. I'm so obsessed with it!














now to conclude this image heavy blog with a video that isn't arcade fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment