Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am now technically a senior

And I got straight A's too! Steven and I spent the day together as always. We walked around after school eating sunflower seeds, watched TV at my house, and then went to Victoria Gardens where we, of course, went straight to wherever we could find books.

As of right now I'm reading this book
 
And since I'm almost finished with it I'm going to start reading this soon

I'm really nervous about being a senior now. Junior year was so much fun and I hope Senior year is even better. In the next year I got to apply to my two colleges, apply for financial aid, get as many scholarships as possible, continue getting As, get student loans, get my license, and save up as much money as I can before I leave. There's so much pressure on me this year it isn't going to be easy.

At least I'm seeing these boys in eight days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment