Monday, June 20, 2011

San Diego: a whale's vagina

I went to see Panic! at the Disco at the San Diego house of Blues yesterday, although I would've much rather have went to the LA one (which sold out before I could get my ticket). I was really fun, surprisingly. Despite all their obnoxious young fans they actually have a very older audience much to my liking. I got much closer than I ever expected I would at one of their shows, especially considering I started off in the back of the back. There was about 7 people in front of me from Ian, which was amazing. I had such a blast, it was the best show I've ever seen of them. It was definitely worth the 2 hour drive back home and the soreness I'm feeling now.

Now for some close up shots because they come out better on my camera than ones taken from further away.





No comments:

Post a Comment