Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What Ever Happened To Eisley?

Way back ago I used to love a band called Eisley. Yesterday I googled them and found out they've actually been very busy. Their music has definitely improved and I'm definitely falling back in love with them and not to mention Mrs. Dupree-Bemis' style is to die for! (she's the one with the pink hair)
(source: last.fm)

In the past week, aside from my recent Eisley obsession and outlining for my still untitled upcoming novel (that sounds pretentious doesn't it?) my wonderful loving wonderful parents got me a car! I call her TARDIS because she's a beautiful TARDIS blue and although she has a few problems with her I should be able to drive her to school starting within the next two weeks. 
I can never take a picture without there being a glare, I swear. 
(notice the vans in the background, oh suburbia)

And I just found out today that a club at my school has approved an assembly/bracelet drive that raises awareness to the problems in both Africa and Haiti that I proposed just monday. So hopefully the school approves it and it will happen. I feel so accomplished to have gotten it this far already even though there's still so much more to come. 

Ever since losing Once from my old computer I'm really thinking about finally buying it. Being in the top 5 of my favorite movies since about the 8th grade I think buying it would be a great idea. Honestly who doesn't tear up at the end of that movie? It's so good. 
(source: weheartit)

I've also realized that I really love weddings. Pastels, creativity, love, oh my! what more could you ask for?
(source: pinterest)
(source: ben christensen)
(source: Once Wed)
I'm definitely a rustic wedding kind of girl. 

Okay okay, enough about weddings. Here are some favorite finds: 
donut macarons? Yes please! 
(source: pinterest)
(source: versaemerge)
(source: pinterest)

1 comment: