Saturday, August 13, 2011

West Coast

I'm spending my entire morning going through old clothes of mine to take to buffalo exchange sometime next week to get some extra money. It's tiring for sure, I feel like my arms are about to fall off from all the sorting I've been doing but it'll be rewarding in the end. Most of the stuff that I have are band tee shirts that I'll probably end up selling online because most thrifts won't take them, so I'll probably set up a site and post a link soon.

This week, aside from doing school work, I've been applying for scholarships because recently ASU has been sending me things through email and the mail telling me to apply soon. It's weird to think that I'm going to college soon, it's so overwhelming. But now my life is all about money, money for college, money for shows, money to be able to go places, money money money.

I attempted to go see a meteor shower last night with Steven in Huntington Beach but with my luck, nothing happened (curse you california pollution). But it was still a great way to end my friday. We were in the background of someone's planking picture, overheard a banjo and harmonica player, and saw the ocean turn blue from the full moon. It was amazing seeing the ocean like that, it made me realize how much I'm going to miss it once I move to Ariziona.

Now time for some current favorite finds:

No comments:

Post a Comment