Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunday with Karen

on Sunday I got to reunite with my love Karen, it's been nearly 8 months since we've last hung out just us. We saw the beautiful Darren Criss in 3D, which was wonderful. His three songs were the highlight of the movie and had me squealing like a fangirl the whole way through. Oh and those Glee kids did good as well.
I hate how one minute my iphone can take good photos and the next it takes horrible ones.
------

 As fun as sunday was I sort of wish I had the means (and by means I mean a day off of school) so that I could go up to San Francisco and see Arcade Fire. But of course being 17 means I can't just get up and drive away for the day, so I had to miss them and MGMT as well. 

I also got a huge surprise today when I saw my elementary school friend Danny today. He's recently returned from Texas after moving there in middle school and I was overjoyed to see him. 



And since school hasn't been giving me any homework as of late I've been rewatching two shows. The ever amazing Doctor Who and Gossip Girl. Oh how I love those so. 
source: weheartit

On saturday while cleaning out my belongings to take to buffalo exchange I came across some old CDs in a box, one being The Killers' Sam's Town. Since then I've been listening to all of their CDs. I've never fully realized just how good of a band that they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment