Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I like senior year.

Good classes, good friends, what more could I ask for?

I guess I'll elaborate a bit
Period 1: It's a fashion class which means it's nothing but girls! None of which I know (but like I said I like classes with people I don't know). The room was completely dull, boring, and definitely felt very cold, hopefully I'll warm up to it soon.

Period 2: A class I've been waiting to take since my freshman year: multicultural studies. The teacher is wonderfully hilarious, my good friend James is in it as well as a bunch of people from my spanish 2 class and my english class. I really can't wait to begin study in that class I have a feeling it's going to be my favorite.

Period 3: Boring class. I was the only person who sat in front of the class. For some reason there's two teachers for one english 4 class. There were a lot of true cholo mexicans sitting behind me which was really uncomfortable. I guess it's the one class I don't like very much.

Period 4: computer class. it's quiet, everything is blocked on the internet so severely that I couldn't even log onto yahoo.com. So weird.

Period 5: TA-ing for my favorite teacher ever. We reunited with a huge hug, we talked about our summers, and tried to make the freshman class she has talk more.

Period 6: My teacher has an awesome beard, I sit at  huge desk, and it's a history class so of course I love it!

Anyway, in more exciting news Fairline is back together (or at least Nathaniel Moon is continuing the band). I'm so excited I can hardly contain it.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog !
    followed:) feel free to check out mine
    http://drunkofffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete