Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shark Attack!

      Oh boy oh boy I start school next tuesday. I'm excited to finally be a senior, considering I've waited nearly my entire life for this. I got all the classes and no math! Finally a year without any mathematical woes (last year I had a super easy class but wanted to kill the kids in there), so there's no doubt I'll repeat my straight A's this year. I'm still considering the wonderful Concordia University for college but I'm actually thinking of possibly transferring there after two years at ASU, I'm absolutely in love with both Montreal and Tempe but since college will be my first time away from home I'm going to stick to Tempe for a while since it's not as long of a distance that my parents could come visit me.
Talking about Montreal brings me to this wonderful video of the ever amazing Arcade Fire as "Shark Attack" during a surprise performance at Slappyfest in Sackville, NB. There's numerous videos from that night of the band that I've watched and each one are so powerful. They look like they're having the time of their lives up there. They put on such a great show I hope that the rumors about them playing in LA in October is true. Even though their last show of the year is said to be September 22nd, I'm hoping that that's just a rumor as well. I'm itching, no dying to see them. But anyway the video is real great. 


Having not been on the internet very much thanks to Steven and my parents for the past few days I've only stumbled across one wonderful find. Oh Darren Criss, how yummy you are. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment