Monday, June 25, 2012

Chicago!

This past week I visited my future home, Chicago. I did a lot of shopping, a lot of walking, saw my dorm where I'll be staying, saw my future school, and did some tourist-y things at Navy Pier. The city is so beautiful and so surprisingly clean, I fell in love with it on the first day. There are so many shopping areas around me, so many artistic places, and amazing architecture. I'm so excited to move there and start a brand new life, it's going to be fun.







(my mom snapped this picture of me as I was instagramming a picture of myself, what a creep)

Here was some music that kept me occupied on my flight (oh man the view from the plane amazing!) 







And yesterday, Sunday, I went with my best friend and another friend to see Dia Frampton. Although she didn't play any Meg & Dia songs it was still a great preformance and it was a fun night out. 
^ my shitty iPhone pictures. 
I didn't get any videos, but she did play my favorite song, Daniel, so here's a video form youtube of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment