Monday, June 4, 2012

1 year!

Wow blog! We've reached our 1 year anniversary! Actually, it was on my graduation day (aka the last post) but I didn't realized it until now, so I guess I should write something in here, just to commemorate this special occasion.

I started this blog as a way to not speak too much about my more ~indie~ side since my followers on tumblr seem to have no interest in that type of music. But over the year, it's become more of a haven for myself to somewhat blow off steam, or just to type out a text post about my boring life since my tumblr is more of a obsessive fangirl blog.

Nothing much has changed in the past year since my very first post. I love Arcade Fire just as much as I did then. I do love One Direction and Big Time Rush now, which don't really fit in to the rest of the music I listen to, but that's alright! Haha. I'm a high school graduate already. Heading to Downtown Chicago in less than 3 months to study Creative Writing. I still have the biggest dreams that scare the living daylights out of me, but I still want to chase them - because what's dreaming without fearing? My love of pastels has grown much more. My clothing collection has expanded to dresses and a new collar obsession. I still have a love for the violin. I still watch Doctor Who obsessively. I do love Sherlock now too (I'm on the second Barnes & Noble Sherlock Holmes Collection book). Most of the shoes I own are still black. I still stay on the internet way longer than I should. But hey, I also got a facebook now!
This past year has been wonderful and this new one will be as well. Lots more posts are going to be coming once I move. I'll chronicle my move from the suburbs of California to the city of Chicago, my new life there, college, and everything that comes with starting a whole new life. So stick with me and I promise I'll post gold.

I don't really have a celebration song in mind so I'll post a few of my latest addictions.


















No comments:

Post a Comment