Tuesday, June 19, 2012

1D Weekend

On Saturday and Sunday I went to go see One Direction. On Saturday I picked up Karen and met up with Christine at the Gibson Amphitheatre in LA, our seats weren't the best but I had the best time. There were so many crazy things that happened so I'll just let my twitter explain it all. 



On Sunday I went by myself to the Anaheim show. I had such close seats it was AMAZING, but entertainment wise, the saturday show was better. I did see Eleanor, she looked flawless and I wanted her outfit so bad! Here;s a picture that doesn't give justice to just how close my seat was, but here. 
My outfit for the sunday show ^ 

Tomorrow I am headed to Chicago at 3 in the morning, it's gonna be fun! This is currently my suitcase that's only going to get fuller once I finally visit TopShop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment