Tuesday, October 4, 2011

People & Things

Sunday I went to Pasadena for some thrifting (which everything I found was too big for me) and for a nice breakfast at Chado Tea Room. I ate a wonderful cranberry/chicken sandwich with some english breakfast tea and it was so good, EB may just surpass green tea and honey as my favorite tea.  Of course, I was stupid enough to not look at the camera while I was getting my picture taken, I suck at looking at the lens when I'm not the one taking the picture of myself.                 Last week was the season finale of Doctor Who, I'm so sad that it's over I feel like I have nothing to look forward to on saturdays now. The saddest part is that the next season comes out next autumn which means I can't obsess and geek out with my friend Julio once Mondays come since I will be out in AZ. Skype will have to be the only answer to our problem. 
Anyway about college, I'm starting to look into event planning as a major instead of creative writing. My obsession for wedding photography has now moved onto wedding decorating/planning. I don't know if I'd ever be successful in it or if I'd even be serious about it but it's definitely something I'm looking in to. 
(I really love Max and Sherri Bemis)
(source: pinterest)

(source: charlavail)

The new Jack's Mannequin CD was streamed yesterday and came out today and I love it so much! I'm so excited to see them in November. 
You Me at Six also released a great album. I really enjoy 'Bite my Tongue' but only up until some random screaming gets incorporated into it, aside from that I really like Crash. YMAS always make great ballads. 

Random unlinked finds: 



there's nothing more than I want in life than to live in London. 

1 comment:

  1. first off YOU ARE SO CUTE IN YOUR PICTURE!
    secondly http://fuckyeahweddingideas.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete