Monday, October 24, 2011

12 days until YMAS

oh boy these past weeks have flown by! Let's see...I've been writing quite a bit, which has been really fun. Spent friday with my best friend watching Community, I've been wanting to see it for so long and it's SO good! Saturday, on the other hand, was very emotional. I was having a great night chatting with Karen and cleaning out my computer when I accidently deleted most of my personal photos with friends and of my different hair colors over the years; I was so sad and so heartbroken but thankfully because of photobucket and my "personal" tumblr tag I recovered most of my favorite pictures. It was mostly an emotional night for me because it was Arcade Fire's last show for the next 2 years. I feel like every weekend I'm prepping for a livestream from wherever they're at and now I have nothing to look forward to! So to celebrate the night i made cookies and lemonade and watched the show while eating both. My favorite violinists (aka Sarah and Marika from AF) played with Mumford and Sons and it was so beautiful, it was such a dream come true for me to see both of those bands coming together. As hard as it's going to be being arcade fire-less I will have the Maine, they're coming out with  new album soon so expect that obsession to take over my blog soon enough!

favorite finds:
source: dailymail

source: Jose Pulido



source: OTMD


(how can you not love Shannon?)


source: sdupreebemis

I also got this little bugger today! So cute!
I got this from etsy @ madaristocrat


No comments:

Post a Comment