Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jealous, mad, angry, sad. Just another teenage angst blog.

Oh blog, today has not been my day at all. As I write this I'm crying from so many mixed emotions that I've bottled up for so long coming out. First I got news about something that I introduced to the school that I'm not getting credit for and then witnessing something I wished I've never seen. I feel so taken advantage of and so ignored. I'm not involved in school enough, I'm not pretty enough, I'm not tall enough, I'm never enough for anything. I'm so mediocre I'm ignored everyday by everyone, I could careless about that but when the one person I care about the most makes me feel invisible it kills me. I always try to look on the bright side of things and be happy but today I'm such a wreck. I feel like I'm losing everything; my happiness, my self-confidence, my smile. I don't like feeling like this but I can't seem to stop.

blah blah blah tl;dr, anyway I was actually happy on friday when I had a blast at universal studios for horror night. It was so much fun, the mazes were great! I wish I had gotten some pictures though.

I don't have many favorite finds but here are some to lighten the mood: 

I'm excited to see them on thursday
source: pinterest

source: pinterest

source: eatdrinkchic

source: iamyourdaddy


No comments:

Post a Comment