Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catch up, Ketchup, Catsup

It's only my sister and I at the house tonight and we're currently awaiting the shepherds pie we made together to be done. I love love love shepherds pie, it's definitely one of my favorite meals! Mmmmm.

Earlier today I received the news that ASU has finally (after about 6 days) received my transcript. I'm so nervous because although it's one of the easiest schools to get in to with my luck I won't get in. 

On Friday I went to Hollywood to see Restless all by myself while my parents went out to eat. It was a good movie, not exactly the best I've seen but I'd definitely see it again if I had the chance. On the way back home we got stuck in traffic, about 10 minutes into the traffic I checked twitter and saw that Bright Eyes was playing at the cemetery a block away. We ended up passing right by it and I was so sad. I wish I had knew about that before so I could've gotten tickets. I'm always late to learn when Bright Eyes is in town it's unfair! 

My current music obsessions
fun.

Noah and the Whale

and now, finally, dinner is ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment