Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rushed

I'm currently sitting in my room, having just done numerous chores, listening to Jack's Mannequin, and doing just about anything to procrastinate typing up an essay. My classes are all going well, I got all of my A's but I feel myself starting to slack off, hopefully this doesn't last long because I don't want to lose those. I actually got my TARDIS back last friday, she's all fixed so I've been taking her around as much as I can. I'm so happy to have her.

I'm so in love with everything this outfit choses to be. 

and this one

time for some favorite finds! 








I'm so excited to see JM in November. It's been nearly 3 years since I've last seen 'em. 

I would've written more and sourced things but my food is here, so adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment