Monday, September 12, 2011

proper blog

My poor TARDIS has been coming upon problem after problem. That's basically what my life has been consumed with, trying to fix my poor baby and find out what's wrong with her.  I've also been writing like a maniac, what I'm doing is completely out of my comfort zone it's quite challenging. So hmmm, I saw Contagion with my best friend on friday, saturday was filled with writing, watching movies/the new Doctor Who and Friday Night Dinner, and tending to the poor TARDIS. Sunday was more TARDIS woes filled with shopping where I got this awesome jacket and a few birthday presents for my dear niece Audrey whose birthday is next month.

I finally got "Once" in the mail on saturday, It'll always make me cry. Oh boy don't get me started on how that movie touches me. Anyway, I was planning on updating this from the time since I last updated but now I'm forgetting what I've even done. I bought You Me At Six tickets, which means I'm finally seeing them after nearly five years of being a fan and three failed attempts at seeing them due to them getting ill or playing the same time as VersaEmerge. I've also become really nostalgic with my musical taste lately, I've been listening to a lot of The Matches (RIP), The Academy Is..., and Cobra Starship (RIP when they were actually good).

----------
Favorite Finds: 
Daisy Lowe
(source: weheartit)

(source: google)

(source: charlavail)

(source: pinterest.com)


(source: GQ)


No comments:

Post a Comment