Monday, July 18, 2011

Soundcheck

Yesterday was wonderful! I spent the first half with Kelly and Steven waiting and watching The Summer Set at Soundcheck in Hollywood. We waited since around 10 and were the first people in line, surprisingly it didn't get boring once. The guys/gal were very nice, joked around, experimented with the whole meet and greet experience since we were the first up, it was a bit awkward but only because of the soundcheck worker who constantly tried to hurry us up.
Either way I got to talk to John (the one in the pink I'm next to) which is exactly what I wanted to do.


The lighting in that store was deadly to my iphone camera, but with a little instagram they look a bit better.

























I took this from some girl's twitter who the singer retweeted but it has us in it so whatever.
























My signed cover






No comments:

Post a Comment