Sunday, July 3, 2011

A new shade

The past 4 days have been so busy! I turned in applications to Aerie and Hollister and then from friday to saturday I spent painting my room. My heavy ikea furniture had to me moved, all of my posters had to be taken down, and everything had to be moved out. it was difficult but mostly fun! My walls are now a bright pale pink, my walls are nearly empty, and it's pretty much very "grown up" looking. Of course I'm going to put maybe 4 or 5 of my favorite posters up at some point but just not yet because I love the simplicity of it right now.

before:

after:


I really need to start taking pictures on things other than my iphone. I promise the pink is much lighter than what the picture shows.


Now onto my favorite photos at the moment: 






and lastly many of the Arcade Fire communities recently discovered a performance from 2004 of the band. They look so nervous and awkward, it's a real treat to watch.





1 comment:

  1. you should frame your favorite posters. it still gives it that simple look and you don't have to put them all back up.

    ReplyDelete