Saturday, July 30, 2011

Busy Bee

I've been way too busy to get on my computer in the past week. I have a few pictures to share but once again I just haven't had the time to upload them so I'll get to that soon. Yesterday was my sister's birthday so we went to buffalo wild wings with her fiance and my parents and then when I got home I saw a short Arcade Fire concert on TeenNick which really made my day! This week I've mostly been getting ready for school which starts on the 9th. I guess I'm a bit excited to finally be a senior.

Here are a few favorite finds 








Rumors are circulating that Arcade Fire are playing in LA on October 7th so all purchases and plans which require spending are being put on hold for me until the rumors are confirmed or denied. 
Anyway, this is my first time seeing this. Acoustic Sprawl II is almost as good as the original.  

2 comments:

  1. So no no to Friday is Forever. I will gladly help you pay for your ticket though (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Karen that's what I was gonna tell you. I'll get on ichat right now.

    ReplyDelete