Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May!

Wow, it's been too long since I've updated you blogspot! Let's see, in the past week I've gotten to meet Lauren Conrad, spend a whole week in the school gym for senior week (which was boring and spent most of my time reading or watching Doctor Who on my phone), getting back to my novelist roots and writing like an mad man, and now that it's May I now have only 28 more days left of high school!

Along with this month comes an Ed Sheeran show next week, Sherlock season 2 premiering this sunday, and oh yeah, prom. I'm not exactly excited to have to be coming home past midnight on cinco de mayo from one of the worst parts of LA, but my school is stupid and scheduled it on a horrible day. So hopefully I make it to another blog post! haha.

My school has recently blocked my 4th period from going on nearly every good website, so I've spent the last month obsessing over wedding websites, since they seem to be the only things not blocked so I figure I'd find show you guys a few of my favorite courtesy of greenweddingshoes.com.















fyi if you haven't noticed by now I want a very rustic wedding with lots of sweets and pastel colors, preferably in/on a Welsh field.

No comments:

Post a Comment