Sunday, May 13, 2012

Life thus far

Okay! Here's a real fast update on my life so far. 

Prom was great, I had a wonderful time dancing all the 4 hours with all my great friends. 








This past thursday I met up with a few friends in pomona to see the wonderful Ed Sheeran. It was single handedly the most captivating performance of my life. One man with no backing band, just a guitar and a microphone on a huge stage in a huge theater stole the show from the headliners Snow Patrol. It was seriously one of the best moments of my life.

And finally, on friday I went to Diamond Bar to see Karen's final dance concert of the year. Us and Sarah went to Brea to get some food, where I came across one of the cutest bakeries ever: Merely Sweets. Then while they rehearsed I went with Kelly to Denny's, where we hung out until the concert started. The concert was wonderful, the girls did so good! I'm so proud of them and so sad that it's the last one of theirs that I'm going to get to attend... Anyway, our night ended by going to CPK in Chino Hills and blasting Lostprophets' Liberation Transmission on the way home \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment