Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lazy Christmas

This past week has been filled with boring school days and only 2 finals out of 6 classes. I got straight As this semester, so I'm not complaining much ha. One of the most interesting parts of this week was that I found out I was allergic to molasses. One wednesday Lindsay, my favorite "bff" teacher, gave me a chocolate with molasses in it and when I got home an hour later I was covered in hives and my lips were swollen, the itchiness sucked but it was so fun. I never knew I was allergic to anything except for dairy, so it was a great experience, as weird as that sounds. On friday I went with Steven to Rowland Heights to hang out with Karen. I gave each of them their presents, which I hope each of them liked because I spent very much time on each of them.

I didn't take any pictures of the presents but I did take pictures of the cards that I made in one of my classes. Their presents, cards, and wrapping paper were all themed from their favorite things.

I am not on winter break, which I am so happy about! 2012 is so close. I'm so close to getting out of here. 

I've been on a Wes Anderson bender lately (he's my favorite director and his movie are endless sources of inspiration to me) so I've decided to make this a themed favorite finds. 


















I can't wait until he releases a new one...
whenever that may be. 

1 comment: