Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sick

For the past three days I've felt really light headed and today I couldn't take it and didn't go to school. I'm feeling pretty good right now, so I figured I'll write a bit on here. Last week was senior ditch day and my best friend and I went out to downtown LA and then Hollywood for some fun. We walked around quite a lot, ate crepes, record/movie shopped, found a really cool script store, and walked inside of Hollywood High School. It was a surprisingly really hot day which really sucked because I had to buy a dress since it was cold in the morning. Well, since nothing else has really happened I guess I'll post a few favorite finds - enjoy!
source: someecards

source: iamlightss

source: pinterest



source: stylemepretty

I have this movie waiting for me to watch so I guess I should get to that. 
Until next time, blogspot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment